Saturday, March 23, 2013
Confessions of a Procraftinator..
I am the world's worst procra(f)tinator. I have no excuses. It's what I am and I think I have finally come to terms with my affliction. Woke up today full of great intentions to finish that Hello Kitty hat that's been sitting in a bag for days. Then I realised that the reason I haven't been able to finish it is because it's just a plain old carrier bag I've been keeping my crochet work in. Of course, that's it. If I made myself a snazzy work bag then I would finish so much more stuff. That's my reason, and I'm sticking to off. So... off to pick out some nice fabrics to make myself a lovely bag for my crochet work. Can't do that till I've had a cup of coffee though. Oh, and I just have to check my email and have a browse on Pinterest. See what I mean? I'm a lost cause. Photo of said Hello Kitty hat will be posted sometime this century..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment